Friday, December 28, 2012

Merry Fabric Christmas!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! The insanity around here is finally beginning to die down and I will soon have enough brain space to actually do something creative. My travel kit is in progress and some parts and pieces will be ready to show off tonight! I hope.

While you are considering what to do with any Christmas money or Christmas fabric IOU's that you might have received, you should pop over to Marmalade Fabrics and check out the sale that Tammy has going on! Today and tomorrow only though, so go get your 20% off!


Hurry Hurry!


1 comment:

  1. Any upcoming sale for this year? I need some affordable Christmas Fabric for my project this season , update me if there are.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!