Monday, November 12, 2012

what a Weekend!

This will be short and sweet, but I am moving a mile a minute. I am in columbia, again, meaning no sewing until friday. But! I finished all my bee blocks for October and November already. For all those who are expecting these blocks, they will be in the mail on Friday. I promise. That will be the first time I am not up to my elbows in dirt. Here are a couple of said blocks. These are for do. Good Stitches October. 



On another note, I had the most amazing weekend ever. I am not the most technologically up to date person, but this weekend, my boyfriend surprised me with an iPhone!!!! This is super exciting for me....mostly because I have an iPhone. Haha. I am setting up an Instagram account so that people can follow me and see what I am doing when I am pulled away from my blog and sewing. I can't wait to get started! Hopefully tomorrow the link will be up on my social media tool bar. Keep a lookout!

5 comments:

  1. Those blocks look great! And hooray for joining Instagram!!! It's lots of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are gorgeous!!! :) And while you're in Cola, you should visit Creative Sewing! They have some awesome fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, you lucky iPhone person you! Will you be around on Wed night? A friend of mine is having a girls game night, probably Settlers of Catan. Do you know the game?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colours you chose! Enjoy your new toy :o)

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!