Friday, February 3, 2012

Quick Post From the Road

I am currently traveling for work and was so surprised to see so many comments this morning. It was amazing! We only need to fill a couple spots in our bee, but I will gladly start another one if I  have enough people who want to join. It is no trouble at all, and I would love to do it. Please flickr message me (http://www.flickr.com/people/manichols/) and let me know if you are interested. That way I can get an accurate count. I haven't changed my flickr name to City Stitches yet, sorry if it is confusing! I know this is short and sweet, but I wanted to get anyone who was interested on board before we get too far into February. Thanks so much for reading!!!

Update: WOW that second one filled up fast too! I added people in the order that they messaged me, so if you did not get an invite, I am sooo sorry. I wish I could add everyone. If anyone is willing to step up and be a momma bee, I can tell you everything you need to know and there are definitely enough members to fill another bee. Just message me or reply and if you get a bee set up, I will post it here so that everyone who is still interested can flock your way!

Thanks again everyone for reading. It is fabulous to see. And a HUGE thanks to Jennifer from Ellison Lane Quilts for mentioning my blog. I will keep posting about the bees and the blocks we make, so if you want to just quilt along with us, feel free to follow!

6 comments:

  1. I saw last night that Jennifer had posted that and I knew we'd fill up quick. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I flickr messaged you - hopefully there is stil a spot left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in a bee just like this, but am still tempted to join!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't mind being a momma bee but I would need a little guidance as I have never lead a bee. I have lead a ton of swaps through my blog. Would you be able to give this first timer a little help? I would love to be able to be in a bee. You can email me at Punkrockertracey(at)yahoo(dot)com or leave me a message on my blog: www.itching2bstitching.blogspot.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Megan I have been trying to reach you since yesterday but for some reason your flickr email keeps coming back saying undeliverable. So I have to post th enote here are there any spots left. Please let me know...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, both of my bees filled up super quickly, but I have a couple wonderful ladies interested in being momma bees. That way more bees can open up all based on the same thing. Look for a post today or tomorrow and I will put up the links to any more bees that get started based on the 99 Modern Blocks book. If you need anything else from me regarding bees, please send me a flickr message as opposed to an email. I have had this flickr account for so long that I am not even sure what email it goes to. I will have to work on that! I am sorry that you couldn't reach me but we are definitely working on getting more bees together. Thanks so much!

      Delete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!