Sunday, June 1, 2014

Quick-Sew Baby Quilt Club

I am so excited to announce the Quick-Sew Baby Quilt Club! I have been working hard to get everything ready for the past couple months, and the day is finally here!


What is it?
The Quick-Sew Baby Quilt Club is a series of 6 patterns delivered to you monthly via email that are tailored to be easy baby quilts that you can whip out in an afternoon. I have so many friends having babies that I just don't have time to make each one a time consuming quilt. I needed a solution, so I found myself designing these quick-sew quilts. By being quick-sew, they don't lose any of the beauty of a modern handmade quilt, the piecing and layout is just designed to be speedy.

Pricing?
Early sign up pricing from June 1- June 8 will be a one time price of $20.00. If you sign up after June 8, it will be a one time price of $25.00 (for 6 patterns!)

When Does it Start?
Patterns will be delivered on the 15th of each month, with the first one arriving on June 15.

What if I sign up After June 15?
If you sign up in late June, July, August, or even December, you will have any pattern that has already been released delivered to you on the day of sign up. Any patterns that have not been released will be sent on the 15th of each coming month.

Time Commitment?
No! :) This is not a club where you must sew-along. You are absolutely welcome to sew each quilt as they come out and share with us, but it is not a have to. This club is designed to provide you with patterns in your arsenal that allow you to whip out beautiful, handmade items without such a lofty time commitment whenever a need arises.

How do I sign up?
Click on the CityStitches Patterns Tab or click here!

Sneak Peaks?
Here are a few!




Button? 
Naturally! Feel free to grab!
Citystitches

If you have any questions at all, feel free to shoot me an email! I hope you join us and that these patterns are able to help you make wonderful handmade gifts on a time crunch! Please share any quilts you make using the Quick-Sew Patterns in the CityStitches Flickr Group or on Instagram using #citystitchespatterns!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!