Friday, May 4, 2012

And the winner is!

The winner of the jelly roll of their choice from Fat Quarter Shop is......

JCGrat!!!!

I apologize that I only know your email since you are an email subscriber, but I will be contacting you by email soon! Until then, hop on over to Fat Quarter Shop and check our their amazing Jelly Roll selection!

Thank you to everyone who participated. Don't forget, there will be more prizes at the end of the quilt along! Three lucky winners will get $75 to Fat Quarter Shop! Who doesn't love that!? Happy sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan, I just wanted to congratulate you on your Liebster Award! You can find the details here: http://katisquilting.blogspot.com/2012/05/good-news.html

    Please keep up the nice work You're doing already!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!