Friday, October 26, 2012

Everything on Hold

Somehow, it just occurred to me this week, that this wedding I am in is like 10 days away. O, and I hadn't made any more progress on the quilt past cutting my strips. Needless to say, this week, everything has been put on hold in an attempt to finish the wedding quilt. The HST tutorial will come, it just got moved to the back burner. Here are some late night pictures of my piecing mess.




I am a little delirious, but I have 45 blocks pieced, 4 to go, then I can piece the top and quilt the whole thing.....this weekend. What did I get myself into. Unfortunately, this is the first weekend in what feels like forever that I don't get to see my boyfriend. Silver lining, I'll have time to finish the quilt, presumably. 

Still not a ton of luck with my pictures. Couldn't get my hands on Bubble Jet Set in time. I guess she can just never wash this! Haha, ugh. I was able to heat set them so that they don't dust away, but I am terrified of what water will do to them. More to come!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I'm sure it'll turn out fantastic! The pictures are a great idea, I wish I knew what you could do to make it washable. I'm sure it'll be loved all the same though. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!