Friday, June 29, 2012

Winners!

And the winners are......

Kirsten (Pajama Mama), Jennie Bobbins, Heather, and Jessica E!! Congratulations. I will be contacting you all soon (possibly in the morning since I still have to get home and unpacked)! And thank you random number generator! I would have never been able to pick myself! Thank you for all the wonderful comments. Solids are fabulous and I can't wait to roll out some of my ideas for solid quilts!

Also, here is a peak into my week. Hotels, stitching, exhaustion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh thank you so much Megan! I'll be looking forward to your email. Do we get to choose which card we get? If so, I'd love to have on of the Bella Solids cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Megan!! such a useful winning!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!