Monday, June 4, 2012

and the Winners are.....!

June 1st was the last day to submit your entries for the grand prizes in the Retro Flowers Quilt Along. After much deliberation with the judges over the weekend...here are our winners!

Christina's pick: Jennifer from Knotted Thread


Our other two grand prize winners are:


By Pam


By Diane

These choices were incredibly hard to make! So many of the submissions had amazing layouts and fantastic quilting. I was so impressed with everyone's work. Winners, I will be contacting you later in the day (after work) so that you can get your prizes. Congratulations! 

Thanks again to everyone for participating. Bianca and I had so much fun hosting this quilt along! Thank you also to our fabulous judges; Rachel, Christina, and Nova. We enjoyed having you on board!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! I'm totally honored! This was a fabulous QAL and you and Bianca are awesome for hosting it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for allowing my quilt to be included in such beautiful company. The QAL was a lot of fun and the pattern is so well written.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have not finished my quilt yet, but the winners are gorgeous! Thanks to you and Bianca for hosting this - it was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, ladies! Such beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was SO happy that I participated. I am a little in love with my finished product. Congrats to the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!! I still need to finish mine..*blush*

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!