Monday, June 18, 2012

oh Monday

mmm, my least favorite day of the week. I spent the weekend at home for Father's day which, naturally, meant I was playing in the sun instead of sewing. I did, however, get my medallion all finished up!


Tomorrow, we begin the embroidery border which will be so fun. It will go in what is currently the white portion of the border. Also! I added some personality to my camera strap.


I am beginning to think that I need to employ some of the people in my life to do some picture taking. The bathroom mirror is getting too much use! Look for a tutorial on this tomorrow! It was super easy and I can't wait to share.

4 comments:

  1. The medallion looks awesome! And the camera strap is great. If/when I have a real camera, you know, that has a strap, I'm planning to give it some personality too. Excited to see your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the medallion! And that camera strap is cute! I can't wait to see the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Playing in the sun?! Shocking ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. no please don't employ anybody else to take your pictures. i love seeing you at the same time - i think it's awesome. Plus I love your medallion and so wish I had signed up for this. Also your camera strap is totally gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!