Tuesday, January 1, 2013

#scrappytripalong Progress

This impromptu quilt along has taken over! I am so off schedule and totally loving it. I chopped up some gorgeous stash scraps


and have been churning out blocks. 12 done and 24 to go. If you haven't started, you should totally make one! It is addictive!


The tutorial is located here on Quiltville! Go go go! Join in on the fun! And follow along on instagram, citystitches or #scrappytripalong. 

Also, if you are interested in handstitching or curves, hop on over to Stitched in Color and sign up for one of Rachel's classes! I have already taken handstitched and signed up for this round of curves! They are very fun, full of learning, and totally worth it!

6 comments:

  1. your blocks look great! I'm having a hard time not jumping in on this one... I already have so many projects lined up for the year... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're having fun :o) I'm not playing, and not, thus far, feeling guilty about it. I'm sure it'll come though ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made more blocks today. I love them ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I blame you for getting me all scrappy tripping; don't think I even left a comment when you mentioned it before, just went off pulling fabric! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks gorgeous! Wish I wasn't sat at the laptop in the office....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so joining in on this, such a great way to use up strips! I love yours so far, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!