Monday, December 9, 2013

Hemispheres QAL {Link Up}

Are you ready to win this!?!?!?


Then link up your finished Hemispheres quilt top or finished quilt below!

I have changed the dates a little since my technical difficulties with my internet today delayed this post so much. You can link up today and tomorrow, and then on Wednesday, the chance to vote on your favorite top will be available! Please come vote and help us pick the winner of this gorgeous stack of fabric. The voting will be open until midnight on the 14th, and then the winner announced on the 15th!

So link up now and check back to vote on Wednesday! Can't wait to see what everyone has made! Thanks again to everyone who participated! I have really enjoyed seeing everyone's quilts come to life!

3 comments:

  1. Don't have mine quilted yet, but at least it's a top! Thanks for the fun quilt-along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the quilt-a-long opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!