Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Gypsy Wife: Part 2

Im still in love. This quilt is so therapeutic. Here are a few more of my main blocks.





This one is just heavenly. I got to highlight a little piece of original Flea Market Fancy Barbells that I have been hoarding. It just seemed so appropriate in this quilt. 


And as I began to add the filler blocks, the blocks on the wall started to grow,


and grow,


and are looking awwwwesome (if I do say so myself). If you are as inspired by this pattern as I am, you can find it and all the other gorgeous Jen Kingwell Patterns at Westwood Acres!

3 comments:

  1. Just look at all the quilty goodness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love coming back to your posts and reading about your gypsy wife quilt. What an amazing project! Great use and balance of color. -Kate

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!