Tuesday, February 19, 2013

a Quick One

do. Good Stitches kicked 2013 off right in the Believe circle! I had the pleasure of leading January. Here are the blocks sent in by the lovely Believe ladies.


This week I will be piecing and quilting to hopefully mail it out this weekend or in the beginning of next week. Right now, they are just randomly stuck up on my design wall...some even in the wrong direction I noticed. Haha! We used this tutorial from Holly of Bijou Lovely. I think they turned out great!

February brought on some more Japanese x and plus blocks!


I used my tutorial which results in 13 inch blocks including seam allowance (12.5 sewn together) rather than the standard 8 inch. We were asked to be scrappy but keep the triangles neutral. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I am working on a super fun, semi secret project for a friend. Hopefully I will get to share pictures soon. I looooove to get to sew for other people and this present is no exception!

1 comment:

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!