Saturday, September 7, 2013

Settling In

It's been raining and I managed to catch this awesome rainbow. I had to mess with the color a lot to get it to show up well, but in person, it was gorgeous.


In sewing news, I have been mainly working on my Penny Sampler. And the quilt patterns soon to be released, but I can't show those :(

I love this Spruce Forest block. 


But the Little Village is still my favorite. 


Something about this quilt is so charming and so wonderful. I can't wait for it to be finished. I am getting better at sketch stitching, which gives a lot of hope to my future in appliqué.


And lastly, I got my big design wall up. All by myself. It was very unsafe but I am very proud of me. 


More to come!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my, a design wall is SO awesome for this quilt. You lucky (brave) little goose for setting it up. Your spruce forest block is charming, especially with those deer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Little Village is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!