Sunday, September 30, 2012

Secret Obsessions

I thought I would share a little tid bit about myself since today is Sunday. Sunday probably means a lot of things to a lot of people, but for me, it's all about football. I am obsessed with pro football. Haha. My favorite thing to do on a Sunday is start a great sewing project and just listen to the game. 

It all sorta started as a way to bond with my dad. He is a NY Giants fan, so naturally I am too. But then I got in a fantasy football league at work. Now, I can't get enough. Haha. So on Sundays, you can envision me sitting at my sewing machine with a football game on in the background and some great football food ready to eat. 

Also, here are September's bee blocks. 




3 comments:

  1. Lol, during the 6 Nations rugby you can find me spending the game weekends glued to the tv while I sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woa, your new header is amazing. Fabulous. Fantastic! Ok, I need to go look at it again now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is that a giant + and x block quilt in your header? It is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Yay! You are leaving a comment! I love hearing from you and try to respond to every comment. If you do not allow blogger to show me your email, the only way I can respond to you is here, so check back! Thanks for reading!